Virtual Learning Session and Webinar Series on Digital Citizenship
December 13, 2020
A Virtual Learning Session and Webinar Series on Digital Citizenship for CEIS & CELP Students, Parents & Guardians, Faculty, and Non-Teaching Staff.
Session 3: DIGITAL ETIQUETTE
Speaker: MR. JAY-ARR C. TAYAO
Principal & Registrar-ICTO of Centro Escolar Integrated School
December 19, 2020, Saturday, 9:30 – 11:30 A.M
via MS Teams Live Events
This learning session will prepare students for a technology aided society. It introduces right conduct in using electronic mails, basic rules of netiquette, intellectual honesty in the era of computer technology and the ten commandments of computer technology.
Please see instructions below on how to join:
- For laptop or desktop users click https://tinyurl.com/CEIS-CELP-DEALS-WebSession3, an MS Team URL link will appear then choose "Watch on Web".
- Participants without MS Teams account, click "Join anonymously" to be able to join in the session.
- For cellphone or tablet users without MS Teams Mobile App download before the webinar via Google Play or App Store
- To join, click https://tinyurl.com/CEIS-CELP-DEALS-WebSession3, and choose "Join meeting."
- It will request to type your name (no need to have an MS Teams Account to be able to connect) then choose "Join meeting" to be able to join in the live session.